Recent Playlist

13:14

hell-o Blogwatchers,

im waiting, yea waiting for nothing.. I know it sucks. feels empty.. so I decided to post something new here..

Im gonna post about my recent playlist.. yea, just wanna share to all of you bout my playlist.. no offense, huh? so yeaa, here it is ......

Girlicious - Maniac *REALLY LOVE THIS SONG! :D best song to dancing!
the vid notty but idc! :p I like it!

Mayday Parade - Kids In Love
Breathe Carolina - I.D.G.A.F *hell yea! I dont give a ffff to all of you who dont like me!
Hey Monday - Arizona
Sparks The Rescue - Autumn
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet
You Me At Six - Gossip
Tegan and Sara - I Know I Know I Know *nice song to chill
Breaking Benjamin - Sooner Or Later
The Ready Set - Limits *move your body when listen this song! :D
Sparks The Rescue - We Love Like Vampires
The Word Alive - You're All I See
Amely - Sing to You
You Me At Six - Finders Keepers
The Summer Set - Young *nice song to dancing! :D
Every Avenue - Mindset *I love the lyric and the beat!
John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland *lovely!
The Word Alive - The only rule Is That There Are No Rules *CRABCORE! you should watch the vid! suppa \m/
Breaking Benjamin - Give Me A Sign *nicey song
Breaking Benjamin - Polyamorous
Girlicious - Babydoll *notty song for a babydoll! :p
Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red *sweet!
You Me At Six - if i Were In Your Shoes


there r more tht I haven't wrote.. but suddenly something ruined my mood!



P.S: I got an award from Chacan. big thanks for her to gave me this award but really sorry I cudnt spread it to another bloggers x( so, anyone who wanna take this award, just take it! cz I know all of you are Great! :D




see ya on my next post!


0 Comments