I G N O R E D

11:00

Heeeeyyy!
whats up? anything new with all of you? :D

its been a long time I didnt post something here.. almost a month, huh? yea, kinda busy with college thingy. got days off for this whole week, well week off maybe.. :p

actually I dont know what should I post right now. uhhmm *thinking.thinking aaand thinking* lol i dont have any idea guys.. uuhhm, k.. lets get randooom! haha my blog, my rules. remember? :p

i'll post some pics with my besties here

(left to right: Nadia, Monic, Anty and Me!)


what im doing now: Making a scrapbook for my bf, listening Runner Runner - So Obvious, tweeting (anyway, follow my twitter guys @mylazzio) and also waiting my bf to show up..

what else? :p

my biggest project right now: making Game! (yea thts my college assignment.. *sigh*)


awh, he's back! lol time to focus with him again!
:D

see yaa on my next post, guys!
awh yea, visit my tumblr <== click that* if you dont mind ;)

0 Comments