F.R.I.E.N.D.S

20:26

I don't want to discuss the film series be played Jennifer Aniston. hehe

These few days I've dropped out of sight, swallowed by the earth. again not to be disturbed, I Turn off the phone more often. once activated, there is a phone I didnt lift, a strange number. I also didnt reply lots of SMS, besides there is no credit, I also havent prepared to answer all the questions they'll ask to me.

but now my cell phone is active, wasn't disabled anymore. hehe
so feel free to text me, as long as there's credit, I would reply it, fellas ..

nah, one of my friends there who make "love blogs" for me. HAHA


i had lost my friends who always beside me, and give many jokes although that jokes 'garing' haha but i loved her.
she's like 'hilang di telan bumi' hehe i dont know the news about her, because she always absent and didnt answer my called. i know she has a several problem, but i didnt know what it is, i wanna help her, but she never tell me what the problem it is. i miss her so much, i miss her 'garing' jokes, and i miss for waiting her in station for going to our college.
hey girl, please give me ur news, and i'm so sorry for my mistake if i sometimes called you ' garing' but believe me it's just kidding. hehe
keep ur spirit girl, i know u're strong to finished your problem..
i always waiting you in station girl :)


:)
really miss you all.. but even if we've really couldn't meet everyday again, we can still be friends forever right?


the broken laptop i also makes me not free online anytime. can not indulge as usual. It became one of the supporting factors I would prefer to make disappear swallowed by the earth:)
and yeah, you-know-WHO also be one factor, the smallest factor.

whoops! have started at midnight .. time for me to sleep.. hehe
well ya already stuck because of sleepiness.

xoxo



0 Comments