Damn Georgeous

15:25

heyho, blogwatchers!

do you know bout Audrey Kitching and Hanna Beth? They're scene queens!
both of them are damn gorgeous and stunning.

they called Scene Queens because:
-they have a million photos in MYSPACE
-has some strange color in hair
-facial piercings
-listen to grindcore (or metal or techno or anything, really)

- dated a guy in a popular band
- has their own clothing line
- models
- does photography etc. etc


First time I see Audrey when I was in Senior High School. She's Brendon Urie GF at that moment.

bitchy. that was my first impression. this some of her pic with Brendon Urie:


but when I saw this pic:

Gosh, I love her pink hair! look so stunning and dare to be different!





and then I googling her


















I adore the way she look sooo stuning.












with bright-pink hair



















also another Scene Queen




HannaBeth, she is Audrey's partner






























She's Travis Cyrus (Myley Cyrus brother) crush









she looks elegant cause her black hair



















I Love Both Of Them

this is some pics that show how compact them







and this some of my art on crackomylz.deviantart.com click it :)






see yaa!
xoxo

0 Comments