Happy Birthday, Mom

21:09


heyho!
yesterday was my mom's birthday. Woohoo! I've made a surprise party for her. so I was buy a cake when the class is done. when I'm home, My Mom wasn't there. hmm.. "Hopefully the surprise will be more successful" that's what I thought. then I put the cake in the kitchen and went into my room on upstairs.
waiting, waiting and waiting.
about an hour later, my momma's come! much to my surprise, she brought her own key! she entered the house so easily and went into the kitchen immediately -__-
me and My brother were panic bout the cake. so we take a peep from stairs. damn right! she saw it and opened the box.

OMG! PLAN FAILED!

d'oh, I won't see how longer it goes. a little while, Pop go to the upstairs and say
"She already know about the cake, she also asked me who cake belong to"
"Yaaaahh.. so, what's your answer?"
"I said it yours. you often bought a cake to your birthday friends, huh?"
"She doesn't smell a rat?"
Pop just shrugged. after a little, Mom went upstairs as well and asked
"Who's the cake belong to, mia?"
I didn't say anything. figure out how to make momma out for a while so that we can quickly do the surprise. SUCCESS! Mom went to the nearest minimarket. me, my dad and my brother went to downstairs immediately. lock the door, take the cake, light the candle, and wait for momma to come back.


long time -__-



knock knock!



yeaaay! Surprise!

My mom really shocked! looks happy too. birthday wishes, she prayed the best for all of us.. see, she didn't only pray for herself but also for all of us. that's why I LOVE you, mom ..


you're the pretiest, the best mom ever!


p.s: I put number 1 on her cake, cause she's my number one momma :)

0 Comments