buzzy wuzzy shatterday!

17:13


And a week goes another week with me and my amigos, amigos
Using grass for the pillow makin sure we say hello
To all the future summer lovers
Last july got a lot of numbers
I'll see you next year when we do another runner

July july july july was a lovely year
It was a lovely year
We didnt have a lot of money
But you get me

=======+++++===============--------=====------- Natty - July

I JULY!



july is my favorite month.

just believe if something magical will happen in July.

but it was from early July until the 3rd date, I'm busy! it when Saturday become Shatterday! ergh! thoughts and energy drain. I still hv to fight for my IP scores. and on 5th the scores was determined. Well hopefully something good will happen in this month.

July is
gonna should be my month!



Be blessed!


0 Comments