Stop (for a while) To Make Some Noise

16:37

heyho blogwatchers!

it's been 6 days since my last post.. yeaa, lil bit bored and kinda busy with lotta things.
sorry for this. but I'm promise this situation won't take soo loooong time. I just need a time to refreshing my mind. keep my promise.

but now I'm chatting with viravierramon (click her! she's awesome!) I've told bout her before on here and here *click it click it* We've talkin bout "How To Make Over Your Blog" and she told me how to made Twitter Widget.


this is it!

Thanks to her for told me bout this widget. lol I've never know how to made it until I saw her blog and asked her bout it.

Enough for today.
I've told you right? i'm not really in the mood to posting.
but I'm still tweeting. so catch me there if you wanna talk to me. feel free to mention and follow :)

k, bye..

see yaa!

0 Comments